9 easy steps:
- Each operator will have used the upload function on the site when registering to provide current scanned documents of all their licence credentials.
2 Subber Loads Job
- All that is required in the bare essentials for any subbie to be able to accept the priced job or offer a new price. So, for example:
Date, Time, Postcode to Postcode, Vehicle Type, Offer Price
- No customer or passenger information is uploaded AT ANY TIME. A select group of users or the whole market may be offered the job.
3 Subbee Makes an Offer
- Those available jobs on offer to any user will be displayed on a list in date order. Settings may provoke email notifications, for example jobs starting or finishing in Bristol or Heathrow (where the operator is based in Bristol and does a lot of work going to Heathrow). All the subbie needs to do is accept the job at the price offered or accept the job at a different price.
4 Subber Makes a Selection
- Once the subber is happy to pass the job onto a subbie, a button is clicked to make the offer to the selected subbie.
5 Subbee Reaffirms Availability and Acceptance
- One button click from an email or from the system will complete a contract, which under the terms of the marketplace will take place away from SubbHub.
6 Subber Provides Full Job Details
- This is done away from SubbHub
7 Subbee Completes the Job
8 Subber pays in accordance with their agreement
9 Both Subber and Subbee rate each other